Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects [LOHA] search a Workshop + Administrative Assistant join our team in Los Angeles, California. This position offers the opportunity to join an experienced team working in a creative studio environment.
- Administrative support to the Principal
- Director General’s Calendar and Correspondence
- Organize travel and prepare client meetings
- Coordinate logistics and arrange meetings with current and potential clients
- Manage and direct telephone calls in a professional manner and respond to general inquiries
- Answer general questions and find information for employees
- Communicate with staff on internal office updates and announcements
- Assistance with settling in and welcoming new employees
- Ensure the office is well maintained, stocked and organized
- Supervision and communication with office suppliers
- Organization of social events in the office
- Manage and collect information for executive meeting agendas
Qualified candidates must have:
- Post secondary diploma required. Experience in business, management, architecture or related creative fields is preferred.
- Ability to use tools such as Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Interest in being part of a dynamic, design-driven work culture and environment
- 1+ years of experience in some form of assistant/administrative role
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Motivated and confident in a complex multi-faceted environment
- US citizen, hold a green card or have work authorization
We provide our employees with a creative work environment with room for professional growth, comprehensive health benefits and 401K. Salary is commensurate with experience. Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter as PDF attachments to [email protected], with the subject line “Studio + Administrative Assistant”. Limit file size to 5MB.
No phone calls please.
View your application history
Back to task list…